A combined effort by our educational and professional teams:
Elul/ September Group acquaintance – getting to know each other
· Who am I?- Getting to know the uniqueness of ‘’me’’ from each pupil.
· Activities to start the ‘’subject of the year’’
· Me and the mirror- the importance to find oneself.
· Personal map- detecting the strong and weak points traits by the girls.
· Circles of Tsuva- An evening of heartfelt song in preparation for the ‘’day of judgment’’ culminating in personal commitments.
· Selichot Journey- pivotal trip to Jerusalem to participate in selichot prayers
Tishri/October Me and my Creator
· Lectures by Moishe Ben Moishe- ‘’The meeting between me and my creator’’- the power of tefilla.
· Motivational lectures ‘’The power of Teshuva’’- recognizing the good in every person.
· Cleanse our hearts- Practical solutions to purify mind and soul.
Cheshvan/November – The Me within the group – finding individuality amid the collectively
· Rosh Chodesh event- group formation
· Winter has arrived. Subject: no raindrop touches the next. Each with their own life path.
· The power of a group- how to utilise the inherent resourcefulness of a group.
· Activities for the ‘’Yom Hazikaron’’ of Maran Rav Ovadiya Yosef Z’’tl.
· Time to talk and a time to whisper- the strengths of Mother Rachel- when it is important to talk and when it’s crucial to remain silent.
Kislav/December Me and my friends
· Bringing the light to light. – Bright activities to bring out the individual shine within social life.
· In their days, in our times- the cultural struggles of our generation.
· Al Hanissim- We all experience miracles sometimes – let‘s talk about them.
· An evening for families- spending time with their families.
· An event of gratitude for our donors from France.
Tevet/January Me and the staff
· Boundaries and between – the importance of boundaries between the staff and ourselves.
· The Higher tier- the benefits of accepting authority
· Time management– in time for the school test season- ideas how to cope with situations of high pressure.
Shvat/February My roots.
· Activities on my roots- Connection to significant figures in the family past
· Activities in anticipation of Tu B’shavt – the Chag of trees.
Adar/March Me and my family
· Family visits to the dormitory to support family connection
· Purim market
· Happiness event- with Rebbetzin Veredon the importance of happiness in life
· Behind the mask- masks that we wear throughout the year
Nissan/April Me and my faith
Pesach- Chag of Emunah (faith)
From slavery to freedom- The importance of personal and inner freedom.
Iyar/May Me and my path
· Sefirat H’aomer– The importance of finding the gems in the sand- positive thinking.
· Our relationship to The state of Israel through religious spectacles.
· Sessions of thought- series of sessions to discuss Jewish thought and Hashkafa.
Sivan/June Me and my faith
· Graduation event
· Summer camp – We will publish the program in the future
Do you want to participate in the program in tribute to a loved one? Please contact us now.